Author Topic: Another proud Dad  (Read 2393 times)

Jules

• Has dropped his aitch!
Another proud Dad
« on: 27 February, 2010, 06:40:17 pm »
I had to work today so Mrs Julesh took our 12 year old son to a "Go-ride" introduction to racing at Hillingdon Circuit. As she also had our youngest, age 5, to look after he came alone too and took his bike to play on while he was there.

Both were invited to ride where they got there. Eldest child was doing OK  but suffered a mechanical and failed to finish his 2 mile race. His little brother was encouraged to take part and  entered into the 8 years and under one mile race. He was given a 50 metre start as he was  much younger that the others and proceeded to win ;D

He is very proud of his big medal!
Audax on the other hand is almost invisible and thought to be the pastime of Hobbits ....  Fab Foodie

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
Re: Another proud Dad
« Reply #1 on: 27 February, 2010, 07:02:45 pm »
Tour de France next :)
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

« Reply #2 on: 27 February, 2010, 07:08:28 pm »
Wohooo! I hope JuleshMarkI isn't too jealous.

Signed, an eldest child.
 ::-)

Jules

• Has dropped his aitch!
« Reply #3 on: 27 February, 2010, 08:49:57 pm »
Wohooo! I hope JuleshMarkI isn't too jealous.

Signed, an eldest child.
 ::-)

Mk1 is doing a cycle maintenance course after school and last week learned how to remove bars and stems. He learned a useful lesson about the importance of tightening things up when he hit a bump and rotated the bars in the stem clamp. He stayed on and no harm was done.
Audax on the other hand is almost invisible and thought to be the pastime of Hobbits ....  Fab Foodie